Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fruitless

Choir was rather fruitful until the end. I sang without fear in a pair with elissa for the first time in my entire life i wonder why. Practice ended with Mrtoh slamming the keyboard on the floor and walking out, wouldn't want to talk about it. anyway AHSCHOIR, we'll all buck up after today, learn from the lesson and get back up tomorrow, right. I've got to do my best too.


tomorrow will always come and the sun will still shine ever so brightly.

This ain't lifting anybody's spirits I know, but we've just got to think this way.







I'm scared for the MYEs, I don't have time to study after choir everyday. One and a half weeks to cover the whole syllabus? that's crazyshitass. I'll give up on chem for this MYE. Amaths too, and go to gear 5 for bio, geog, history, ss and emaths. shithelluz, I don't care about what the teachers think about me anymore. I shouldn't care about how people will think about me if i suck in the MYEs. Olevels = most important.


I haven't posted about the shopping trip with xuan and jun. Not the colony of ants in the the choir room, or the big truck in the middle of the field. (i WILL, MUST do those soon!)

I don't feel like doing the zuowen and i don't give a damn about studying for oral, we wouldn't be given the questions for olevels anyway.



btw people, I think I'm feeling better now so THANKYOU SO MUCH for the concern, these little messages added up are the very things that'll make me happy. I'll try to think of solutions and stay relaxed, jiayou to all of you k! loveyouall (:



& LEONGYING! I KNOW YOU'RE STRESSED AND ALL BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS, DO TRY TO NOT BOTHER SO MUCH AND CHEER UP K. I CHEERED UP WHEN I SAW THE MESSAGES FOR ME SO HERE'S A MESSAGE FOR YOU TOO! TAKE A LIL' BREAK WHEN WE'RE ALL TIRED AND FACE TOMORROW WITH A SMILE AND A MORE RELAXED BRAIN! THINGS WILL BE OKAY FOR YOU TOO THINK POSITIVE! LOVE YOU TOO! SEEYOU! :D





25may
peixuan: HAHAHAHA!!! emma fung!!! were u born a screamer?!? haha.. u kept screaming and screaming!!! hahaha.. i think the extreme last part was the funniest. hahaha.. i pity your parents! hahaha. but its cute!
peixuan
: yay! tmr is coming!!! XD hahahahahaha.. =DDDDDDDDD
{HAHAHA GOHPEIXUAN! hahaha i'll have videos of myself being more quiet k ^_^ hahaha YAY SHOPPING WAS FUN! :D:D:D}


26may
nia: emma, cheer up :D
{nia, thankyou dear! :D i'm much better now! have fun overseas k lets sms each other everyday :D ^_^}

ngik hiong: hey, r u ok? cheer up k? :)
{yup, I am now. sorry for keep taking and borrowing your stuff, :D thanks anyway so how was your day? :D}

peixuan
: gahh. emma fung! u have me, so dont be sad!!! XD hahaha.. and riane goh is with u too!!! and if u want, i can downgrade to a primary one to be with u!!! hohohoho. ^^ CHEERS!!!
peixuan
: when u talk to me, u can use all the 'I's that u want!!! hohohoho. ^^
peixuan
: and if u blog about today's happenings, u would be super happy!!! hohohohoho.=DDD ^^^^
peixuan
: peixuan loves emma and emma loves me! ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
{gah thankyou dear you make me happy like a sunflower! hahah yup we all miss her! :D hahha really! pri one is fun and stress-free! hohoho and i can use all the "you"s too! :D hahaha i'll blog about that very soon that was a HAPPYHAPPY day indeed! =DDD yup emma loves xuaneee and peixuan loves me! :D:D:D::D}


27may
xiner: omg emma you like yamapi?? HAHA.
{hahha xiner! YUPYUP! why you like him too!? :D:D:D}


28may
gtgw: hi
{hi}

anna
: POOPOO I LOVE SUNFLOWERS!
{PEEPEE I LOVE SUNFLOWERS AND FLOWERS TOO TOO BAD YOU CAN'T GO HOME WIH ME TOMORROW AWW D:}

:DEliz: HEYS YO MAMA! hahas yeah dont frown yeah~ must smilex (: we're spend lots of time together in olomouc (:
{HEY BIRDBIRd! haha okay sure dear i'm happier now! THANKYOU:D I CAN'T WAIT! loveyou! ^_^}

terie
: lol, are u okay anot, happy yi dian leh, u get to fly a plane overseas leh
{yup thankyou i'm alright now i'll bring something back for you! :D wo xian zai bi jiao kai xin le, ming tian yi ding kan dao wo de xiao rong! :D}

No comments: